Friday, November 13, 2009

A little Asian Love 05 (Supp) : Lincy Leaw


A little Asian Love 05 (Supp) : Lincy Leaw

I know. I am really in love with this woman. This woman is like pure, basic lust trigger for me, every time I look at her makes me want to travel to Bangkok more and more, just to look for her and shag the living life out of her just to get the urge out of my system. Then again, I might end up being stuck there considering how I am so into her. Posted here are some more samples of this Thai beauty; her additional sets from Asian4U 2005 series. This is the last of her pictures from the famed adult site. And with her hair flowing seductively long, this 2005 sets are some of my most favorite of all the many sets I have.

Here are some samples of her sets. If you want the complete sets, they are available now at The Black Alley website. Of course, you have to be a member to access their A4U archives, but I personally feel that its worth it.

Lincy Leaw : Asian4u 2005 Set 01


Lincy Leaw : Asian4u 2005 Set 02


Lincy Leaw : Asian4u 2005 Set 03


Lincy Leaw : Asian4u 2005 Set 04


Lincy Leaw : Asian4u 2005 Set 05


Lincy Leaw : Asian4u 2005 Set 06


A very interesting shot, sort of inviting anyone to go ahead and eat her pussy. If she does that to me now, you can bet I would dive straight in for some serious pussy eating binge! MMmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment