Monday, November 9, 2009

A little Asian Love 04 (cont): Paula K



Paula K a.k.a. Lee Lelawadee: Thai Cuties Set 3

I forgot to post this set of her's from the Thai Cuties yesterday. Anyhow, much like Marie Fang, this bouncing beauty has appeared in a number of adult sites. And in the Thai Cuties website, she appears as Lee Lelawadee. A much more nicer name than Paula K if you ask me. It makes her hotter with an exotic name.

Since this is a follow-up post of yesterday's, I will not go into detail about her. I am sure you would prefer to look at her rather than listen to me yabber about how much I want to do this girl. And since this is a follow up post, I am posting a bit more pictures of her from Set 3 of her Thai Cuties site. Want more? You know where to find it.

Lee Lelawadee : Thai Cuties Set 3


The sunset just accentuates her already alluring golden skin tone. It also makes her nipples seem that much more succulent too!

No comments:

Post a Comment