Sunday, November 8, 2009

A little Asian Love 04: Paula K



PAULA K : THE BLACK ALLEY
Cute petite busty girl of the orient!

Yes, I know. Another round of Thai from me? What else is new. The truth is, while I do have a lot of sets that I can post here, not that many can be posted with such relative ease as the ladies from The Black Alley. All the girls that I've posted here can easily be found in one exciting locale. To be honest, it does have its fair share of non-favorites, in my case, as I am not fond of women with tattoos. I just don't find it not sexy at all. Though I love real, natural tits a lot, I can still take a girl with a boob job over a girl with a tattoo.

Preference. You don't have to necessarily agree with me ok?

Which brings me to this girl here. Her name; or at least what she is called at The Black Alley site is Paula K. Hardly an exciting and inspiring name if you ask me. Personally I would have preferred for her to use her real name. It adds to that allure. Makes her not only sound exotic, but sexier as well.

Anyhow, the first thing that you will notice about this girl is her enormous boobs. Not planetary size mind you but still, a bit too round for an Asian. She has definitely gone for a boob job. While her boobs look somewhat unreal, her nipples are something different altogether. Round like her boobs, her nipples are dark brown in color with sharp pointy tips at the front. Extremely highly suckable, as evident by her few videos that she have with The Black Alley.

Going down to her waist; nice and shapely, definitely easy to hold as you hammer away at her. And then there is the pussy. I am always a sucker for a hairy pussy that is drenched in their own secreted love juice. In a couple of her pics, her pussy gets so wet because of the lube that she pours on it, and hopefully, because of her own overflowing pussy juice. Her ass is something else too - nice, round and definitely ready for some serious groping.

All in all, this tiny girl is definitely up there in the hotness factor. With her innocent face and smooth, golden skin: she can definitely make any man wilt in her hands. Of course, I would prefer to wilt inside of her; preferably after splashing her inner pussy with my own love juice! I am sure you guys out there would feel the same way too.

Anyhow, here's a sampling of this exotic beauty from The Black Alley. She also has some videos there, so what are you waiting for?

Paula K: The Black Alley VIP Set 01


Paula K: The Black Alley VIP Set 3


Paula K: The Black Alley VIP Set 6
Schoolgirl Set! Woo hoo! Man I've had some fantasies with this sets here!


Paula K: The Black Alley Set 1


Definitely a beauty worth noting. And with her tits augmented, I can imagine how much fun it is to play with this minx!

No comments:

Post a Comment