Monday, November 9, 2009

A little Asian Love 05 : Lincy Leaw


A great intro pic! Imagine waking up to a pussy in your face, all wet, all ready for your dick. That is what I imagine with this her picture!


LINCY LEAW @ CAT CHONTICHA @ CATHERINE HOEW
A4U | 88 SQUARE | ASIAN NEED CASH

If ever there is one girl that I absolutely miss from the days of Asian4U, it would have to be the petite and small Lincy Leaw. She has posed for a number of other sites; most notably 88 Square as Cat Chonticha and as Cat Hoew from AsianNeedCash site. I am not sure where she first appeared, but this petite lass first caught my eyes when she posed for Asian4u.

What is it about her that drives me wild? For starters, she is small and petite. I cannot stress that enough about her. Secondly, her tits are just the most adorable, ending with pointy light brown nipples; typical of Asian women. Her nether region, her pussy is generally hairy with a slight light trim to it. Hardly flapping and nary an excess of pussy flaps on her. She looks insanely tight; hardly a surprise for a girl her frame. And then there is her bubble butt. Round and smooth, it completes her overall package of small and cute.

Her sets from Asian4U also includes videos of her masturbating, giving a blow job (insanely hot) as well as a strip dance routine which still gets me wanking to this very day. Yes... I really want to do this girl.

Doing her or not, I must admit that the first time I saw this girl, I was not that keen about keeping her sets. After all, just as you've heard before, I am a fan of women with a little bit of hair on her pussy. Her very first set from Asian4U had her shaved them all off which, turned me off a bit. Don't get me wrong... if ever she appears in front of me, legs spread eagle but pussy clean shaven, I would still dive into her love pot without a second thought.

Preference.

But all in all, this girl has all the goods that would keep me up all night long. Which brings me to another point, the recent booming of Asian adult site, The Black Alley saw a lot of the classic models hoping to see their favorite beauty in a whole new site with a bunch of new sets. To date, I am still waiting for this girl here. Rumor has it that she has left the modeling scene and is currently working in a message parlor somewhere in Bangkok. Not too sure if she lets you screw her, but I am sure with the right price, you can get her to engage you in many ways! As for me, once I get to Bangkok I will start looking around for her, and when I find her, rest assured that I will make it epic!

p.s - hey, The Black Alley! Any chance of getting her to pose for you guys again?


Lincy Leaw : Asian4U Set 01
How I wished that she didn't shave here...


Lincy Leaw : Asian4U Set 5


Lincy Leaw : Asian4U Set 6
I really love this set of hers. For me, nothing is sexier than a beautiful woman naked and wet in water


Lincy Leaw : Asian4U Set 7


Lincy Leaw : Asian4U Video Snapshot 1 (Blowjob)


Lincy Leaw : Asian4U Video Snapshot 2 (Striptease)
The dance routine here is extremely sensual. The music also helps to heightens the sexual energy!


Cat Chonticha : 88 Square Set 1


Catherine Hoew : Asian Need Cash Set 6



In my next life, if this girl exists as herself, I want to be her organic dildo/vibrator! w00t!

1 comment:

  1. Alguém de 2020 sabe se essa bendita mulher ainda está viva???

    ReplyDelete