Monday, May 24, 2010

Love Them Chocolates 01 : Adanna



Love Them Hot Chocolates 01
Adanna
Errotica Archives

I noticed that my blog so far has been bereft of beauty of the coloured kind. And before you go off tangent and say that I am a racist, let me just say that I have a few of these fine beautiful lass of the African origin. Case in point: Adanna or Lucianna as she is more widely known as.

Surprisingly, this 27 year old dark skinned beauty comes from Czech Republic. I at first imagined her to be from somewhere from the US of A. I guess I assumed wrong. But then again, this fine young lass can be from anywhere and I would still want to bone her.

Like I said, I have never been partial to any kind of women, give me a girl who knows how to give me a good head before a thorough fuck session and I am a happy man. I've had my share of women from here and there. So this here Adanna is a definite must fuck for me.

Her medium sized breasts are as real as they get. No augmentation or implants: just your good old fashioned natural tits. C cup... certainly a handful to play with and a mouthful to suckle. I've always wanted to know what it feels like to suck on her tits.

Don't we all?

Her pussy is nice and clean shaven though with a little tell-tale hint of pubes here and there. And it looks mighty tight. But what I love about her the most is her ass. I am always a sucker for a good pair of ass and she has one her one mighty fine pair of cheeks. Nice, round ... and full. She certainly provides much cushion for the pushin'!

Here are some of her samples from Errotica Archives. Since these 2 sets are the same, I am posting them both together here.

Adanna Sample from Errotica Archives

I kind of imagined myself standing above her head here with my meat dangling above her face after a good blow session...

If ever I catch her in this position, be rest assured I would fuck her in a heartbeat

I don't have to say it now do I? Considering in this position she is providing such an easy access into her pussy...?

Putting her ass at the corner of the bed is certainly one way to make it easy for someone to eat her

Yep, my thoughts exactly... she is just begging to get shafted here!

A close up view of her pussy and asshole. Look at how pink her pussy is!

Hmm... she looks pretty content. I guess she must have had her pussy eaten


No comments:

Post a Comment