Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Little Asian Love 07 : Jasmine Wang (supp)


A Little Asian Love 08: Jasmine Wang (supp)

Set 16 from The Black Alley

I think I have mentioned it before, I love her pussy. She has one of the most well bushed pussies there is out there. Even with a tonne of pubes, her pussy is still pretty well groomed compared to a number of Japanese AV Idols.

And that is not all about this Thai beauty that I love. Her nice shapely ass crowning one of the softest, most smoothest pair of legs, her beautiful well rounded tits topped by delicious brown candy like nipples, her sensuous smiles and come hither look... I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.

The best part? I can find her if I put in the effort to. Just a flight ticket to Thailand that after that getting a guide that knows his stuff. And if Ms. Jasmine Wang here is up for hire then consider me one lucky guy who would have problems walking for about a week after a massive fuckathon with her.

One thing about her though, I don't think that there is ever any videos of her. No, not referring to sex videos like the ones of Natt Chanapa, but the ones produced by The Black Alley themselves. Rather disappointing really. I would love to see her in motion and getting herself off using her fingers and toys.

In any case, video or not I love this woman's body and am most content to be able to see more and more of her on a regular basis. Seriously, can we get a video of her please?


Nice looking ass there girl! I could grope and play it all day!

Hmmm... what have we got here?

A most inviting pose if I may say so myself. But no... I won't mount her straight. I would eat her first so that she would be nice and hot when I shove myself into her.

This is heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment