Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love Them Whites 07: Amelie (revisited)


Amelie: Survivor Set from Femjoy
28 March 2010
Photo By: Jan

It has been a while since I last posted about this beauty. And she is certainly a beauty. One of the more or less permanent staple of FEMJOY, Amelie as she is being called here has been a regular fixture of the site since 2007. Three straight years of appearing on a girly site is definitely an achievement in my books. Especially with so many new models that is coming out of the woodworks.

To be honest, she has nothing to worry about. Her sweet angelic look coupled with her tight lithe body is more than enough to command the attention of any men (or in some cases, women) for long periods of time. Lord only knows how many times I have looked at her and wondered what it would be like to be with her for just one night. I trust that I am not the only one in that.

Anyhow, this 92 picture set of hers is her latest from FEMJOY. Granted, it is not one my most favourite of her sets. In many of her other sets, most notably:

Catwoman
August 24, 2009

Written In Sands
April 17, 2009

Desert Island
February 13, 2009

(all photographed by the same photographer), she has shown a level of sensuality that is almost unequaled in many ways. Every time there is a new set from her, I find myself hoping to see the same alluring sensuality as the ones above. This new set is somewhat lackluster comparatively though. I understand fully that there is a certain amount of limit to how many unexplored poses there are for nude models but surely the photographer could do justice to this beauty by taking better pictures of her beautiful tight body?

Perhaps, like all artists, Jan Svend has moments of greatness and lapses. And while Amelie is as beautiful as ever in this current set, there was nothing extremely spectacular about it. But don't look at this like I am complaining. No, I am not. I am ever a fan of FEMJOY and the many lovely ladies that they posts constantly. Just making a statement that is all.

As always, I will leave my post with a sampling of her latest set. Want the rest? You know where to get them.


---:O:---

Lackluster or not, Amelie is still as beautiful as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment