Monday, March 29, 2010

Love Them Whites 06: Juman of Met Art

Juman: Met Art Magic Egypt Set

BASIC BIO

Name : Juman aka Brook, Christina, Ina, Inga, Natalia, Natalie...etc
Birth Date : 5th June 1986
Nationality : Russian Federation

ATTRIBUTES

Bra Size : 34B /75B
Waist : 24 / 61
Hips : 37 / 94
Height : 5'5 / 165cm
Eyes : Brown
Hair : Brown

First time I saw this beauty I wondered what her name was. The thing about some of these free sites that offer samplings is that they never do reveal the model's name. More often than not, these sites are in the habit of giving them the wrong names. This model here is no exception. I was looking high and low for her name but could never find it, up until recently.

Much like other models, the goes by a lot of names. It is interesting to note that she seemed rather fond of Nataly or Natalia, something within that variant. This is one model that is easy to find in and around the internet, if you know what you are looking for. Sporting a perky set of tits with the cutest butts, she is indeed one of my favourite models out there. And she has been around the net for the longest time too. It was a few years back that I stumbled upon this picture of hers that made me fell in love with her sublime figure:

Delicious, glistening bubble butt with tight looking pussy! Mmmm... mmm...!!

As you can see, it is hardly a surprise as to why she managed to catch my eyes. Just look at that picture! Her arching back sensually complements her curvaceous ass! And her legs is just spread enough to give anyone a tantalizing look at her pussy, not enough to give a complete picture but enough to make me hard. Her tits are on slouch either.

I could imagine myself going down on her and slurp away at her clit while gently squeezing her tits!

She is as tight as can be. And while I do have many sets of hers, I'll leave this blog for now with a little sampling of hers as how and when I discovered her...

--- :O: ---

Wow... Just simply wow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment