Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Love Them Whites 17 : Amelie


Love Them Whites 17 : Amelie
Close To The Flame - Femjoy
By Jan Svend
31 May 2010

I love Amelie. She is one of the most sweetest, most petite model there is out there. And her small delicious breasts and cute as buttons nipples are a sight to behold (not to mention her cute round ass and tight looking pussy). Yessir, this here woman is indeed beautiful.

But unfortunately, she is also rather tame at times. Evident by her last set from Femjoy. Which is kind of disappointing for a site known for depicting the most beautiful women on the planet in natural settings. So when I saw that Amelie is about to release another Femjoy photo set, I was not really expecting much.

Don't get me wrong. I love this woman but she is rather tame compared to the likes of Ariel Piperfawn and Eufrat.

Boy was I surprised.

In this new set by Jan Svend, she has certainly upped her game a bit. And much to my pleasant surprise, her new set reveals more and more of her: much like the old Amelie sets that I have. For starters, the new set opened to her wearing this cute little outfit: a tshirt and a stripped panties while sporting a hairdo that is really really hot! As she slowly undress, she shows more and more of herself in a far more varied poses and looks.

I could go on and on about her but it would not do her justice. This set is hot! Succinctly put, get this set. Though it is not her hottest to date, still it is hot enough for me to keep on my hard drive without burning it on to a DVD. As usual, before I let my imagination run amok, I'll leave this post with a little sampling of her. Want the rest?

Head on over to Femjoy now!

Amelie : Close To The Flame (Femjoy)
Sample


Love the way her hair flows here! Sexy... sexy... SEXY!!!

Cute as a button and delicious as a candy!

Oh yeah... look at her tight, perky tits! And the way she thrust her hips out... yeow!!!

One of my favourite pictures of this set, she looks deceptively naive here though her lack of clothings and sensual pose say otherwise!

This set made me imagine 2 things; either she is sitting on my face as I lap at her pussy with my tongue or her riding me hard - either way I'd love it!

As a lover of beautiful asses, this one definitely made my mouth water

Yet another pose that is deceptively sweet and naive looking! But we all no better yes? I love the way her hair gets ruffled by the winds here!

If ever I own a lakeside property, I wish I could catch a glimpse of a beautiful girl just as she is about to strip naked for a skinny dipping session in the lake!

A hot pose! And her skin glistening under the sun is making it even hotter!

---------- :O: ----------

I really love this girl. She is simply hot and simply stunning by remaining simply simple throughout many of her sets. While it may cause a little drawback in the sense that it makes the sets rather tame, she is certainly one of the hottest ladies on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment