Monday, May 31, 2010

Love Them Whites 16: Francine A (Met Art)


Love Them Whites 16
Francine A
The Bath by Rylsky
Met Art 30 May 2010

BASIC BIO
Age : 21
Eye Colour : BROWN
Hair Colour : BROWN
Height : 173 cm
Weight : 56 kg
Breast Size : Medium
Measurements : 90/63/92
Country : Russian Federation
Ethnicity : Caucasian

The first time I saw this ravishing beauty got me super hard. I was looking at the newest sets from Met Art when I was presented with this amazing cover of a insanely hot, sensual and sexy creature lounging around and showing her ass at the camera - while being half submerged in a tub of water, like so:

Francine A : The Bath (Video)
10 January 2010

Seriously, she looks super hot here!

To be honest, while the cover grabbed my attention, the video had much to be desired. For one thing, I was really expecting a video that showed all her naked glory complete with a shot showcasing her womanhood like the cover. Alas, the video had little of that. But knowing Met Art, they would have a picture set of the video that they released and vice versa. With that, then its only a matter of time.

And like clockwork... Met Art delivered: albeit 5 months later. I guess better late than never.

Sporting the same cover as her debut in Met Art, I am most pleased to say that Francine A delivered the goods in this set. Everything that I could have hoped for is there: the right spread showing her womanhood in absolute clarity, an ass shot showing her glistening shiny ass as it emerged fresh out of the water, her arching her back while her tits sparkle with tiny droplets of water... basically everything.

I am finding myself real excited after getting the whole set to even write properly. Check out my small sampling here, and if you like them; go get the full set. You should know where.

p.s - I am being a bit overzealous in posting a large number of sampling hers here, but that is because I really, really like this set. Kudos to Rylsky and Met Art for coming with this set.

SAMPLE PICS

Pretty mild opening pic for this set, but still sensual

Love the way her wet hair flow here... its also a good shot of her tits - amazing

There is just something about this shot that I love, feels like her tits went super tight when she reached up high

She looks so very relaxed here, I love her pussy here!

Oh yeah... spread them girl!

Man... If she was lying down, this would help me go real deep!

Yeowza... this shot is super hot
An upclose shot of her pussy... DELICIOUS!!!

This was the picture that made me fell in love with her...
Man, this picture has made me so hard. Imagine, after a serious hard fuck session, you unload inside of her. Pure heaven!

I could imagine it, both me and her soaking wet in the tub as I slowly dive into her while playing with her butthole.

I can hear her saying: ready to get wet?

I would suck on her tits real hard here, first caressing her tits and nipples in one hand while slowly nibbling on her other nipples! Did I mention that her tits is light pink?

Beautiful smile here...

She seems to be in a world of her own here...


----------:O:----------

I would so love to bang this girl. And for me, the best way to finish is to unload a whole tonne of cum inside of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment