Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love Them Whites 02: Melisa



Melisa @ Krissy @ Carie Du Four @ Alma

Cute... cute and absolutely cute when she smiles, this hot bodied beauty is a must download + archived for me. I have a number of her sets, from different adult sites. Though she predominantly appear as Melisa (Met Art, W4B... etc) she has appeared under a different name, Kyra for Femjoy for example. Whatever name she appears under, I don't care. I just can't get enough of this girl.

I've tried to scour around the net for her measurement, to no avail. Either that, or I am too busy ogling at her tight cunt and ass as well as her nice perky tits. Don't blame me for not being able to concentrate either, just look at her!

Nice lithe body. with the right curves, cute delicious pussy that I would lap for hours on end, tight bubble butt that is meaty and definitely nice to play with, round perky breasts with button cute nipples (God how I could suck and fondle those all day, everyday) and topped with one of the cutest face around. Her lips are just like bubblegum, sweet and delectable.

I know, I am being overly descriptive about her. Not that I need to. Her body speak for itself. Anyway, according to the Eurobabes Index, this 24 year old (as of 2009) native of Czechoslovakia is currently engaged with an agency called Model Mania and Vega Agency. I guess that means if you've got the dough, you might be able to engage her for a photography session of your own.

One thing about her I noticed, she has not done any hardcore video at all. The most you'll see her do is a blowjob or a handjob (HerSweetHand) as well as her playing with herself. Not that I would want to see her getting rammed by someone else (since personally, I would love to do her myself), it would be interesting to see her get stuffed full of cock. She does have a couple of picture sets of her doing the deed. Not as interesting as it would have been had it been a video, but I suppose, I should count my blessings.

As usual, I'll leave you guys with a couple of her sets.

Kyra : She Has Got The Look (Femjoy)


Melissa (different spelling of her name) : De Nude Art : On You



Such an inviting pose...

No comments:

Post a Comment