Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I love Eufrat 01: Glimmer, Met Art 15 November 2009


Eufrat : Glimmer : MET Art
15 November 2009
Photographed by: Slastynoff

There are a few things in life that I find simply irresistible, and one of them is an extremely sexy, naked woman and soaking wet, physically and not just her pussy. Nothing is far more sexy forthan a woman that is drenched, her wet dripping hair pulled back as her glistening skin sparkle and shine because of the water.

What happens when you get my favorite model of all time into a tub of water and have her splash about in the tub buck naked? You get me going crazy. And that was what happened when I found that MET Art released this set of her. Aptly entitled Glimmer, Eufrat is seen here at her beautiful naked best. Clear transparent water put her sexiness into overdrive (which coincidently, set my heart racing as well) as she sparkles and dazzle in the glistening water. Her smooth clean-shaven pussy is deliciously delectable in this set. Her breast, droplets of water cascading alluringly down her buxom valley and more.

And when she started spreading her legs, I lost it. I still find it very hard to type this without looking at her pics. Man.. this girl is beautiful!

Whatever I say here at this point is rather moot. There is no justice to describe her in this set. She is best seen and appreciated and with that I'll leave you with a sample of her sets (high res). Want the rest? Sign up at MET Art what else?

EUFRAT : GLIMMER @ MET ART (HIRES SAMPLE)


Flawless. This woman is just flawless! How I wish I could step into the tub with her! Get her all nice, hot and wet before drying her pink pussy, mountainous tits and luscious body with my tongue! MMmmmmmMMmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment